Twist Pile (Frieze)
Perfect for active rooms and high-traffic areas due to its durability.
Makes your room more elegant through a fine-tip sheared signature surface.
Cut & Loop (Hi Low)
Works in a variety of room settings to provide warmth through a great textured feel and patterned design.
Textured Loops (Multi Level Loop)
Also works in a variety of room setting to provide a highly casual yet durable performance.
Works for highly active rooms and basements because of its durability.
Provides a great look for active rooms with a high loop construction that more resembles wool with large bulky durable yarns.
Choosing Carpet Styles for Your Home or Business
Choosing carpet for your home or business can be a daunting task. There are so many carpet styles to choose from, and all of them have their own strengths and weaknesses. To make it easier on you, below are some tips to help understand carpeting options that are available in today’s market.
When selecting carpet, you need to consider the style, material, durability and how it looks when installed in a room. When selecting a carpet, we recommend considering the following:
- The purpose of the room and the durability required
- The feel of the carpet underfoot
- The aesthetics of the carpet and how it suits the style of your room
- The material of the carpet and long it may last before fading
- The colour of the carpet and how it may be prone to marks and stains
- The rating of the carpet according to Australian Standards
- The underlay you choose and how that will affect the carpet
There’s a lot to consider so please contact us to discuss your specific needs. We can discuss the style, material, durability and how it looks when installed in a room. We can also explain the carpets resistance to abrasion, density and softness of the carpet so you can make an informed decision.
We’re here to help you, contact us today!